Senior Sales Engineer, HV
- Responsible for growing sales of service work for Power Transformers, HV products and substations in Thailand.
- Proactively identifies new opportunities and utilizes necessary resources to close sales opportunities.
- Coordinate effort between the Proposal Team, Project Team, Factories and Suppliers to formulate Solution Sell to market.
- Exceed sales goals and achieve assigned objectives
- Assist Sales Managers to expand market share
- To ensure Market inputs are provided and necessary internal and external reports are submitted according to the required time frames.
- Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering (Power), 4-7 years graduated.
- Prefer sales experience in sales with proven track record and technical experiences for project or service work.
- Sound technical and hands-on knowledge of Transformers, HV. Equipment and Transmission Solutions and/or experience in the Electrical Industries/Utility market is preferred.
- Demonstrated skills in developing long-term customer relationships marketing/sale leadership.
- Creative, motivated individual with aggressive selling and negotiation skills
- Good of English (TOEIC score >650), both written & spoken skills and proficient in MS Office is preferred.
Job ID: 101168
Organization: Energy Management
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time