Regional Sales Manager – Onshore Oil & Gas (ASEAN)
Achieve team sales objectives through Solution sales activities to assigned customer group in ASEAN.
- Develop and execute sales plan to achieve sales objectives and targets set out within assigned business segment[
- Prospect, qualifying and following up on sales leads and developing/managing the opportunity pipeline for the region
- Drive sales activities through promotion of solutions business.
- Develop and execute strategic and tactical plans to maximize opportunities with key accounts within region.
- Actively develop sales strategy and drive sales pursuit with internal/external stake holders, such as Product BU, OEM, Key Account Managers, and Vertical Market Managers and Consultants to provide full fledged solutions and grow overall Solution revenues globally.
- Develop customer relationship and build customer loyalty.
- Develop and nurture sales channels of target market.
- To capture client requirements and pain-points, and to craft competitive Siemens solutions ensure sales performance at or above assigned levels.
- Support project implementation and service business.
- Collect, analyze market intelligence on competitions, industry trend, new technology, key customers, EPCs and OEM, with the aim to implement strategy/tactics to continually enhance the company competitive advantage.
- Provide sales and monthly reports.
- Minimum 10 years of sales and/or electrical/automation engineering experience.
- Solid sales professional with demonstrated complex sales experience across various territory.
- Lead and drive complex team in achieving sales objectives and target.
- Experience in the following Marine and Offshore segment will be an advantage
- Oil & Gas Onshore Industrial Process segment
- MAC/MEC/MEAC Framework Agreement development
- Project bundling (Electrical, Instruments, Automation Systems, Advanced Solutions and MES)
- Oil and Gas Users account and EPCs account developments in the region
- Technical knowledge of compression and pumping, power generation and distribution, Oil and Gas processes, production and operation management, automation and control, IIoT and life cycle management will be an advantage.
- Demonstrated strong ability to interface and collaborate with all walks of customer.
- Strong reasoning ability, high level of energy, strong initiative, reliability, perseverance and stability.
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Engineering from an accredited institution.
- Strong command of English and at least one regional language is preferred.
Job ID: 101170
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time