Sr. Manager Talent Acquisition
Senior Manager – Talent Acquisition
Can you help us shape the future? We’re looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow. Join our Talent Acquisition team as a Senior Manager – Talent Acquisition and help us create the technology that will transform entire industries, cities and even countries.
We make real what matters
- As a trusted partner of hiring managers, you will determine staffing needs and will develop and execute recruiting plans.
- Build a strong network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups, social media, and employees.
- You will develop and track measurable facets of the recruiting and hiring process so that the processes are transparent and measurable and set continuous improvement goals.
- You maintain relationships with both internal and external clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- You stay current on the company’s organization structure, personnel policy, and federal and state laws regarding employment practices
- You will serve as a liaison with area employment agencies, colleges, and industry associations
- You will prepare and update timely reports on employment activity
Wanted: designers of the future.
- You have minimum 10 years of experience in Human Resource function with atleast 5 years of experience in Talent Acquisition role
- Independent, self-motivated, with strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Experience in using applicant tracking systems is an advantage
This role is based in Mumbai, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 101172
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time