• Specific responsibilities include designing and implementing the software in C# [C++ added advantage] on Windows Microsoft platforms, and SQL db for diagnostic Analyzer solution. The candidate shall design and develop in C#, C++ Subsystems/components/modules and algorithms to manage the workflow with this Chemistry / Immuno Analyzer product ( desktop solutions ) using user input.
• Candidate shall contribute technically in developing solutions for LD product lines. He / She shall be an expert in designing and developing the technical solution
• Candidate shall be able to work independently for Technical solution and shall provide the technical solution to team members in the area of expertise
• The duties encompass the full range of the SDLC tasks from requirement analysis, effort estimation, design, prototyping, coding, unit testing, and integration testing of the software with adherence to the quality system
• Candidate shall perform design ,code & integration review for the modules developed, providing documentation (requirement/design/test specification) inputs, and ensuring delivery conforms to quality processes
• Candidate shall have the good command in communication skills to collaborate with Global stake holders
• Candidate shall identify and implementation (BDD/unit/integration) tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements
• Candidate shall Identify the technical risks and support in mitigating the risks in the development areas
• Develop and maintain good professional working relationships, especially within the team and with those who interact regularly.
• Experience in Product development area is an added advantage
Job ID: 101178
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time