Accounting & Controlling Specialist
What are my responsibilities?
- Execution of IFRS, TFRS and Tax Accounting transactions
- Execution of period-end closings and reporting activities for IFRS and Tax Accounting.
- Execution of controlling and planning transactions and period-end closing activities.
- Preperation of Annual Report according to TFRS guidelines.
- Maintainance and preperation of IFRS and Controlling reports
- Preperation and analysis of respective reports for tax declarations
- Supporting audit teams (IFRS, TFRS, Tax and internal/external audits)
- Monitoring of IFRS and tax accounting standards and guidelines,
- Ensuring to have correct and proper applications according to Siemens Group Reporting Guidelines, IFRS, Local GAAP (Tax and TFRS) and Controlling standards through analysis of company processes
- Taking key role in SAP processes and projects
- Participating in intra-departmental and inter-departmental improvement initiatives / projects
- Ensuring SOA obligations are considered and adhered to within company processes
- Reporting and Monitoring of key data and ratios in respective areas
- Being responsible for activities to optimize and standardize accounting and controlling processes
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Economics
- Very good command of English, German language is an asset
- Advanced level of knowledge on MS office programs, SAP know-how is an asset.
- 2-4 years of experience in accounting, tax, controlling or financial reporting departments or financial audit.
- Knowledge of Turkish Tax, Turkish Commercial Code, Turkish Accounting Standards and IFRS
- Team Analytical thinking, result and quality oriented approach and good communication skills are required competencies
What else do I need to know?
- Male candidates should have completed the military service requirements
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Job ID: 101200
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time