Automation Service Engineer
For our Industry Field Services Group in Kartal we are looking for an Automation Engineer.
What are my responsibilities?
• Providing know-how and sharing to engineers,
• Supporting to resource management for automation group,
• Supporting functions of the different automation projects,
• Planning, reporting and improvement activities,
• Supporting internal processes for the automation group.
• Conception, development, organization, coordination and technical realization of applications.
• Planning, organization and execution of start-up of operations.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
• Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering.
• Good command of English,
• New graduate or Maximum 1 year of work experience (PLC, HMI and Drives).
• Good knowledge in SIMATIC PLC (S7-1200, S7-1500) HMI (Basic and Comfort Panels), Industrial Communication (SCALANCE, PROFINET, PROFIBUS), Drives (SINAMICS V/G/S- series) and Safety Technologies.
• Experienced with Siemens Software tools such as TIA-Portal, Safety, WinCC SCADA, WinCC Flexible, Sizer, Starter, Scout.
• Good presentation and moderation skills.
• Very good knowledge in solution business.
• Knowledge of project management.
What else do I need to know?
• Driving license is required,
• No restriction for travelling
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Please find more information at: www.siemens.com.tr
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 101208
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time