Software Architect (m/f/diverse) with focus on Patch Management and Cyber Security
Our software architects do everything possible to understand what is behind systems. What is the underlying business case, business model, and idea? Based on the answers to these questions, they develop the appropriate architecture, communicating the crucial details of why and when to everyone involved. In development, they are valued as professional advisers who can motivate others and think ahead, removing obstacles and proactively supporting implementation. At the same time, they always have an eye on the overall project from a technical, contractual, or financial perspective. Join our team and we will give you the opportunity to play a key role in digitalization and to advance your own career as an expert – in a promising environment.
What part will you play?
- You will develop the architecture and the design of the highly available Spectrum Power Platform for monitoring and optimizing energy networks. The focus is on patch management (Siemens software as well as 3rd party software) and cyber security.
- You will define the architectural design of the SW with regard to patch management and security and accompany the implementation in the development projects.
- You will work closely with other SW architects and the development teams at our international development locations..
- You will follow technical developments and technological trends regarding Cyber Security and constantly expand your know-how in the field of Cyber Security.
- You will optimize the integration and delivery chain with the goal of continuous delivery to the end customer, especially with regard to security and patch management.
- You have successfully completed a technical degree or a comparable qualification.
- In additiion, you have many years of professional experience in the field of security with a focus on Secure Architecture and Design, Secure Implementation or Security Testing.
- You have practical experience with DevOps methods such as Continuous Integration / Deployment and continuous delivery of our Siemens software including 3rd party software.
- In the area of programming models, you have sound knowledge of Linux, C++ and Java.
- One of your strengths is the target group-oriented communication of complex issues.
- You can approach other people in an open-minded way, convince them and win them over.
- Very good German and English skills round off your profile.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Stefan Kohr.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 101215
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time