System tester (m/f/diverse) for Smart Grid Applications
We have lots of ideas about how to successfully drive digitalization in companies. For example, with open cloud platforms, highly developed security systems, and clever tools for developers. What is your role in this? Move the world from behind the scenes with your IT expertise and passion for game-changing information technology. Rethink IT and steer projects in completely new directions. Be bold when others would have given up. In short, play a key role in driving digitalization forward! We’ll provide the resources you need to do this. We also offer a variety of opportunities to get involved and to be part of a global network of IT experts and professionals. Welcome to our world!
What part will you play?
- You will develop test concepts for our Linux-based software application and thus ensure their quality.
- You will monitor the setup of the test systems and carry out the corresponding tests.
- You will support problem solving through close coordination between test and development (international).
- You will develop concepts to optimize test procedures and to improve quality.
- You have a successfully completed university degree in electrical engineering, computer science, or a comparable field of study.
- You have several years of professional experience in testing software applications
- Experiences in Linux-applications as well as in testing of SCADA-systems are required.
- You are used in working in international teams.
- You are familiar with the agile software development process (Lean SW development).
- Very good German and English skills round off your profile.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Stefan Kohr.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 101219
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time