Senior Software Architekt (m/w/divers) mit Schwerpunkt Test und Testautomation
Our software architects do everything possible to understand what is behind systems. What is the underlying business case, business model, and idea? Based on the answers to these questions, they develop the appropriate architecture, communicating the crucial details of why and when to everyone involved. In development, they are valued as professional advisers who can motivate others and think ahead, removing obstacles and proactively supporting implementation. At the same time, they always have an eye on the overall project from a technical, contractual, or financial perspective. Join our team and we will give you the opportunity to play a key role in digitalization and to advance your own career as an expert – in a promising environment.
What part will you play?
- You will further develop the architecture and design of the highly available Spectrum Power platform for monitoring and optimizing energy networks. The focus is on the automation of our tests at all levels (e.g. integration, regression and system test).
- You will define the architectural design of the tests or test automation and accompany the implementation in the development projects.
- You will work closely with other SW-Architects and the development teams at our international development locations.
- In addition to functional requirements, non-functional requirements such as performance and sizing, redundancy, automated installation, 3rd party patching and updates are particularly important.
- You will optimize the integration and delivery chain with the goal of continuous delivery to the end customer.
- You have successfully completed a technical degree or a comparable qualification.
- Moreover you have many years of professional experience in testing in an agile environment and in agile software development and software architecture.
- You have practical experience with test automation on all test levels, DevOps methods like Continuous Integration / Deployment.
- Furthermore you have already gained experience in test technologies, test tools and test techniques.
- One of your strengths is the target group-oriented communication of complex issues.
- You can approach other people in an open-minded way, convince them and win them over.
- Very good German and English skills round off your profile
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Stefan Kohr.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 101220
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time