The Energy Management Division is one of the leading global suppliers of products, systems, solutions and services for the economical, reliable and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power.
The Division’s portfolio ranges from systems for the low-voltage and distribution power grid level to smart grids and energy automation solutions to power supplies for industrial plants and high-voltage transmission systems.
About the role
We are seeking a dynamic system engineering to work in our North Riding branch
1. Designs and develops engineered solutions for LV & MV motor control centers and distribution boards
2. Designs and engineers the system down to detail to satisfy the specified requirements of the customer
3. Expected to continually optimise engineering processes and designs in terms of time, cost and functionality
4. Preparations of engineering documentations for engineered solutions
5. Behave and produce work in a safe and professional manner
6. May at times be required to support manufacturing, procurement, logistics or any other task requested by his/her manager
What do I need to qualify?
1. Degree in Electronic or Electrical Engineering- National Diploma and B Tech will NOT BE CONSIDERED
2. 3 years’ experience in design of control and protection or low and or medium voltage systems
3. Fluent in CAD drafting package for electrical circuits
4. High level of Microsoft Office knowledge required
5. Pr.Eng registration.
- Fluent in CAD drafting package for Mechanical objects
- Experience in panel building manufacturing or design environment
1. Methodical and out-the-box thinker
2. Electrical engineering qualification coupled with an engineering mind capable of producing innovative solutions
4. Enthusiastic and detailed orientated
5. Must have respect and be able to work both independently and within a team at times
6. Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Job ID: 101221
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Proprietary Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time