Software Project Manager (m/f/diverse) Test Automation
What part will you play?
- As a project manager you will manage software projects in the Smart Grid environment in close cooperation with the development project managers.The focus is on the establishment of test automation for our control center software.
- You are responsible for the planning and definition of projects and create test automation concepts and strategies.
- Your tasks range from project planning (work packages incl. cost estimates, budget, resources) to project controlling (deadlines, quality, costs) and project reporting.
- You will establish and lead international project teams in the agile software development environment.
- You will work closely with the contact persons in the customer projects in order to adapt the test scenarios to the customer use cases.
- You have a successfully completed university degree in electrical engineering, computer science, or a comparable field of study.
- You have several years of professional experience in testing software applications, in particular with a focus on test automation.Tools for test automation, such as Service Trace, are familiar to you.
- You have initial experience in the technical management of employees in an international environment.
- You are familiar with the agile software development process (Lean SW development).
- You communicate fluently in German and English
- You enjoy finding solutions to complex problems and are passionate about new technologies.
- Analysis skills, initiative, an independent way of working as well as team and communication skills round off your profile.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Stefan Kohr.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 101222
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time