Software Developer (f/m/d) for Patch Management Solutions
Before our software developers write even a single line of code, they have to understand what drives the customer. Only then do they implement things on the technical side – trying, testing, and improving outcomes until a final solution emerges. They enjoy the freedom to think in completely new categories and to organize their own work. For them, knowledge means exchange – discussions with colleagues from all over the world. They feed their ideas into many sectors of the economy, thus creating the basis for innovative business models. Join our team, and we will offer the necessary support to give you responsibility and enable you to have an international career as an expert.
What part will you play?
- You develop software solutions in the field of patch management in the Smart Grid environment.
- Your tasks include requirements analysis including technical clarification with PLM and engineering.
- The concepts and solutions you create take the existing software landscape into account.
- The implementation of the concepts is just as much a part of your tasks as the developmental test.
- With your professional competence you support our project management with questions around the topic patch management.
- Your skills to empower the world.
- You have a successfully completed university degree in electrical engineering, computer science, or a comparable field of study.
- You have several years of professional experience in software development.
- Experience in the development and implementation of patch management concepts is essential.
- You are used to working in international teams.
- You are familiar with the agile software development process (Lean SW development).
- Very good German and English skills round off your profile.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Stefan Kohr.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 101225
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time