Software Project Manager (m/f/diverse) - Partners
What part will you play?
- You manage software development projects for our control center software in the Smart Grid environment (e.g. in the update/upgrade area)
- You are responsible for the entire project planning (cost estimates, budget, resources) for the on-schedule completion of the project.
- The project controlling (deadlines, quality, costs) as well as the project reporting falls within your area of responsibility
- You will be responsible for setting up and managing an international project team (Germany/India)
- You work closely with your project manager colleagues to develop an optimal overall solution for our customers
- To clarify the requirements, you regularly coordinate with the product management and the representatives of the customer projects
- You have a successfully completed university degree in electrical engineering, computer science, or a comparable field of study
- You have several years of professional experience in software development and project management of software development projects
- Experience in the professional management of employees in an international environment (India) is absolutely essential
- You are familiar with the agile software development process (Lean SW development)
- You communicate fluently in German and English
- Analysis skills, initiative, an independent way of working as well as team and communication skills round off your profile
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Stefan Kohr.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 101229
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time