Resource Manager (f/m/d) Own Resources
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You will be responsible for equipping our software development projects for our control center software in the Smart Grid environment with the right employees.
- You get an overview of the project planning of the individual projects in order to identify bottlenecks early and find solutions.
- You recognize resource conflicts at an early stage and develop proposals to achieve the optimal result from Siemens' and customers' point of view.
- You are always informed about the current resource situation in the development projects.
- You will maintain intensive cooperation with Siemens internal organizations for the provision and transfer of personnel.
- You will support our development project managers in the optimal selection of personnel for the development projects.
- You have a successfully completed university degree in electrical engineering, computer science or a comparable field of study.
- You have several years of professional experience in resource management of globally distributed software development projects.
- Ideally, you also have established experience in project management of SW projects.
- You have experience in the selection and support of employees, especially in an international environment (India).
- You communicate fluently in German and English.
- Analysis skills, initiative, assertiveness, determination and an independent way of working as well as team and communication skills round off your profile.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Stefan Kohr.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 101230
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time