Location: Vadodara, India
Department: Power and Gas
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Project Management
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
We bring power to the people
We create a future to live in with a broad spectrum of products and solutions for the environmentally-compatible and resource-saving generation of power.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
This position requires Project Management of supplies of Turbine Packages and Accessories for Oil & Gas Projects, Refineries and Fertilizers
- P&L for the project
- Coordination with customer for project inputs, schedules and delivery.
- Arrange approvals of documents from customer and consultant
- Prepare and monitor schedules
- Coordination with internal departments
- On Time execution
- Claim management
- Risk management
- Project Reporting
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- B.E Mechanical preferred but other disciplines can be considered based on relevant experience.
- Experience range between 6 to 8 years
- Project execution of Turbine packages and accessories to refineries/fertilizer markets through OEMs like pump manufacturers & rotating equipment manufacturers.
- Direct interaction with consultants for refineries and fertilizers like Engineers India Ltd. (EIL)
- Familiarity with American Petroleum Institute (API) standards.
- Familiarity with ATEX/IEC directives regarding explosion classes/zones in refineries and fertilizers.
- Preferred experience should include engineering of turbine accessories
- Deep understanding of contracts used in oil and gas, refinery, fertilizer projects.
- Exposure in handling export projects.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and creativity, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 101232
Organization: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time