Software Project Manager (w/m/d) für Data Modelling
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You will manage software development projects for our control center software in the Smart Grid environment (e.g. in the area of data modeling).
- You are responsible for the entire project planning (cost estimates, budget, resources) for the on-schedule completion of the project.
- The project controlling (deadlines, quality, costs) as well as the project reporting falls within your area of responsibility.
- You will be responsible for setting up and managing an international project team (Germany/India).
- You work closely with your project manager colleagues to develop an optimal overall solution for our customers.
- To clarify the requirements, you regularly coordinate with the product management and the representatives of the customer projects.
- You have a successfully completed university degree in electrical engineering, computer science, or a comparable field of study.
- You have many years of professional experience in software development and project management of software development projects.
- Experience in the professional management of employees in an international environment (India) is absolutely essential.
- You are familiar with the agile software development process (Lean SW development).
- You communicate fluently in German and English.
- Analysis skills, initiative, an independent way of working as well as team and communication skills round off your profile.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Stefan Kohr.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 101233
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time