Power Engineer (m/f/diverse) for Smart Grid Applikationen with Experience in Data Modeling
We have lots of ideas about how to successfully drive digitalization in companies. For example, with open cloud platforms, highly developed security systems, and clever tools for developers. What is your role in this? Move the world from behind the scenes with your IT expertise and passion for game-changing information technology. Rethink IT and steer projects in completely new directions. Be bold when others would have given up. In short, play a key role in driving digitalization forward! We’ll provide the resources you need to do this. We also offer a variety of opportunities to get involved and to be part of a global network of IT experts and professionals. Welcome to our world!
What part will you play?
- You will develop concepts for the modelling of electrical and energy equipment within Smart Grid system platforms
- You coordinate your concepts with product management and customers and discuss them with the SW development team
- You will analyze customer requirements and describe solution scenarios based on defined standards such as Common Information Model (CIM), Common Grid Model Exchange Standard (CGMES) and others
- Furthermore your focus is on the (further) development of software systems in the field of data modelling.
- You are a domain expert in the field of energy management and a competent know-how carrier in the field of modelling standards
- You have successfully completed a university degree in energy technology or electrical engineering (preferably with a focus on energy technology)
- You have several years of relevant professional experience as well as a sound knowledge in the field of electrical engineering/energy technology
- You are characterized by an industry background in power transmission and distribution
- Ideally, you have experience with data modeling and software development.
- You are accustomed to working in a team
- You should have intercultural experience
- Fluent in German and English to round off your profile
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Stefan Kohr.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 101236
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time