Change Manager (m/f/diverse) with focus on agile development
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- As a quality manager, you ensure the quality of our software products.
- You will bring your focus on quality and customer satisfaction to the project teams and actively promote improvements.
- You continuously develop our agile LEAN development processes and support the projects in their implementation.
- As a Lean Coach you will establish new LEAN methods (e.g. value current analyses, Kanban boards,...) in the project teams and actively support them in the application of these methods.
- Internal audits are carried out by you, external audits are actively accompanied by your expertise.
- You have successfully completed a Master's degree in the technical / economic field.
- You have many years of professional experience in the field of agile software development and the establishment of a LEAN process.
- You also have several years of experience in quality management and have already gained knowledge in the Siemens software development environment.
- You have already proven your strength in coaching a team.
- You are just as familiar with review techniques as with the implementation/support of internal and external audits.
- Very good knowledge of English and German round off your profile.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Stefan Kohr.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 101237
Organization: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time