Product Support Manager Fire Safety 80-100 %
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
We realise what matters: Our Building Technologies division makes buildings, cities and infrastructures smarter and more energy-efficient. As the leading technology partner worldwide we offer solutions and services for personal safety, building safety and automation, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning, and energy management. Building Technology has its international headquarters in Zug, Switzerland. Create the future together with approximately 30 000 colleagues and help us to make the world a little better every day.
Within our Building Technologies international department, we cover 39 countries in the regions of Africa, Middle East and Asia. Our Product Management team, responsible for “Fire Safety”, is in charge of the entire lifecycles and support of our devices and applications. Furthermore, we support our sales teams and customers already in the pre-sales phase.
Your new responsibilities
- Responsibility for the entire Product Life Cycle management including introduction, maturity and phase out
- Having an overview about our competitors and various markets is an important aspect.
- Your Market Analysis provides the intelligence to determine sales arguments, pricing, positioning and defines specific marketing actions
- Provide technical and (pre-) sales support for your colleagues and our international partners during the offering, engineering, commissioning and service phases
- Analyze sales figures to determine market trends or possible issues to be able to react on time
- Prepare and execute for our partners trainings in Switzerland - Zug and abroad
- Support our partners at exhibitions, road shows, consultant and customer seminars
Your skills and experience
- A bachelor’s degree or higher education in electronics or comparable is a good base
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience in the field of Fire Safety or Building Technologies gives you a solid background. Ideally you are experienced with Siemens Fire Safety Systems
- As a prerequisite we look for solid knowhow on IT Networks level, CCNA (Routing & Switching)
- or equivalent
- You bring along an advanced knowledge and experience on SCADA Systems and protocols, such as BACnet, Modbus and OPC
- Your good communication skills and openness for different cultural environments enables you to work on a global scale.
- Business fluency in English is necessary, a good command of French is a beneficial in this role
- Willingness to travel internationally, approximately 20% of your time
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. As such, we can only accept your application via our application platform (using the «Application» button). Please be aware that applications sent by e-mail will not be answered and will simply be deleted. Should you have any questions about this job offer, please contact email@example.com mentioning the job ID in your e-mail. We look forward to receiving your full application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 101249
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time