Siemens Mobility - RS 2 - Ethernet Network Engineer 西门子交通 - 以太网工程师 地铁车辆 - 上海
What are my responsibilities?
- Electrical Design for Railways in Metros Train Control network, especially Ethernet network.
- Propose Ethernet based Train control network architecture;
- Program Diagnostic system for train control network via UDP, TRDP protocol ;
- Reading, Evaluating and Writing technical Documents (English and Chinese), like Technical Concepts, Functional Specifications, Test specification
- Ethernet communication test including penetrations test ;
- Technical Negotiating with Chinese and foreign Customers
- Independent creation and clarification of technical bids, concepts, functional specification and test specification documents
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Good experience in electrical Engineering, and computer Ethernet network related fields is preferred.
- Familiar with the basic principle of the Ethernet, IPv4 or IPv6 (Including bandwidth specification, VLAN, QoS etc)
- Be experienced for the IT security standard (e.g. IEC 62443 – Industrial Network and System Security
- Experience in developing Ethernet protocol including TCP/IP, UDP, TRDP.
- Familiar to configure and use the Firewalls, Router and any Switches.
- Writing and creating English technical documents
Job ID: 101282
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time