Working student (m/f/diverse) Reviewing of Emerging Artificial Intelligence Topics for Medical Imaging
Job ID: 101288
Organization: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Mode of Employment: Fixed-Term / Part-time
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, join our international Team responsible for product management of Artificial Intelligence products:
Our aim is to contribute towards transforming medicine by driving the development and commercial success of breakthrough AI products. You will be assisting us with the following tasks:
- Follow latest trends in AI for medical imaging through publications in top-tiered technical and clinical journals, conferences and Arxiv-preprints
- Keep track of articles, opinion pieces about AI in Medical Imaging in news sources such as auntminne, radiologytoday etc
- Observe and summarize major publications emerging from machine learning, computer vision and medical imaging research communities, heath-care IT start-ups and big-market competitors.
- Maintain a living document of this literature search
This position may suit you best, if you want to learn technical and market analysis and enlarge your knowledge about diagnostics imaging:
- You are currently studying Medical Engineering, Computer Science, Computational Engineering, IT Science or a similar subject in a German university as a full-time student
- You are looking for a challenging job for 8 - 12 h/week
- You are knowledgeable about AI (preferably deep learning) and medical imaging
- You have already got experience with scientific research, elaborating of technical texts and manuals or with medicine topics in English
- You have in depth working knowledge of Microsoft Office Portfolio, especially of Power Point
- You have excellent command of English, both written and spoken
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) 7-35335
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Asja Heinrich.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 101288
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time