Training Administration Support (m/f)
Operation Excellence is part of our Shared Services Platform as a Support Function to all Business Lines. Its mote is to continuously improve your business and processes to delight customers. To achieve this, it covers a wide range of activities, including: Continuous Process Improvement (supported by LEAN, 6 Sigma and PDCA); Business Continuity Management; Quality Management; Service Excellence; Project Management (incl. PMO support as per PM@Siemens); Knowledge Management Center and Best Practice Sharing Platform.
As part of its mission, Operation Excellence is responsible to enable all agreed frameworks and support organization with planned roadmaps with a systematic approach.
What are my responsabilities?
- OPE is driving cross functional training activities and supporting the coordination of onboarding for the new comers, incl. maintenance the records of all training activities.
- OPE has the responsibility also to orchestrate the activities of the Business lines specifics has a support function.
- New colleague will take with ownership the coordination, maintenance of records and proactive actions to improve the setup.
What do I ned to qualify for this job?
- Minimum 5 year experience
- Experience in MS applications (Outlook, excel)
- Experience in back office support
- Fluent English - mandatory
If you are searching for challenges and you wish to step out your comfort zone, this application is for you
Job ID: 101308
Organization: Global Business Services
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time