Principal Learning Architect
Siemens PLM Software, a leading global provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) software and services with fifteen million licensed seats and more than 140,000 customers worldwide. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, Siemens PLM Software collaborates with companies to deliver open solutions, helping them make smarter decisions that result in better products. For more information on Siemens PLM Software products and services, visit www.siemens.com/plm.
As part of the Services organization, you will lead the definition of the Learning Services account strategy, facilitate and support the successful generation of revenue against financial goals derived through the training delivery business across account portfolio.
Your Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- You will work under self-management on Learning Services opportunities of medium to high complexity scope and provide guidance and mentoring.
- Responsible for analyzing and translating business requirements from our customers in Learning proposals
- Actively build and manage client relationships with the internal and external stakeholders specific to each account
- Identify and engage with other Siemens team members as needed to support opportunity growth
- Pro-actively challenge customers to work efficiently with our software
- Give presentations and briefings to clients as needed.
- Work with the Learning coordinator to request and assign appropriately skilled and experienced resources.
- Lead the Learning Services negotiation activities with the customer
- Continually learn new product and industry knowledge and improve advice skills through both online and face-to-face training.
- First experience as consultant/instructor, preferably in the PLM industry
- Preferably experience in designing and developing learning programs and strong interest in learning / teaching methodologies
- A strong affinity for IT software
- Education level: minimum Bachelor degree preferably in engineering/informatics, teaching pedagogy
- Language knowledge: English and Dutch, both written and oral (French is an asset)
- Required skills : Strong communication skills, good presentation skills, Charismatic, convincing, knowledge driven behavior, analytical mindset, flexible, internationally oriented
- Use commercial and business acumen to lead the robust engagement
- Experience in the following sectors is an asset:
Industrial Machinery & Heavy Equipment, Electronics & Semiconductors, Automotive & Transportation, Aerospace & Defense, Consumer Products & Retail, Medical Devices & Pharmaceuticals, Energy & Utilities, Marine
Siemens PLM Software offers an internationally oriented and innovative high-tech environment. It is a fast growing, financially healthy company with a flat structure, in an informal, flexible atmosphere. People working within the business unit appreciate the room for initiative and career development. PLM Solutions are driven by innovation and therefore management fosters the creativity of its employees. Siemens PLM Software provides continuous training and competence development, stimulating personal development with respect to technical and/or management skills.
Siemens PLM Software is an equal opportunity employer.
Job ID: 101317
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time