Senior Editor (m/f/diverse) Executive Positioning and Corporate Publishing
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sounds interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Senior Editor (m/f/diverse) Executive Positioning and Corporate Publishing to support top voices of Siemens Healthineers to reach, resonate and engage with relevant target groups and help establish best practices in digital publishing.
Please make sure to add a writing sample and writing assignment to your application (as one document, since only one PDF can be uploaded).
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for supporting the positioning of Managing Board members and their topics, including content and messages, ghostwriting, issue management and crisis communication, management briefings, and speaker placement
- As an expert in copy writing and storytelling, you will collaborate with multidisciplinary teams to create and run editorial plans, write compelling target-group and channel-specific messages, including articles for the Managing Board members
- As a true collaborator, you will partner with business and regional colleagues on creating, coaching, and implementing content and campaigns for Siemens Healthineers leadership that align with business goals and the Corporate Communications’ strategy
- Your comfort level in the digital space gives you an advantage in advising executives and/or their teams on the best practices and importance of executive positioning, which include the use and management of social media accounts
- Your comfort as an experienced copywriter enables you to be the go-to person for timely conveying complex messages and content in an engaging and concise manner
- Research and monitoring of topics, trends, and best practices in marketing communications, healthcare, and global social economic developments will be part of your daily routine to round up recommendations, messages, and content you create
- You will handle complex processes in a strongly regulated market and in a matrix organization
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a university degree (Master or MBA) in communications, marketing, journalism, advertising or related area
- You have many years of experience in a communications role, with proven record in copywriting and content marketing or a comparable role in journalism or marketing. Knowledge about Healthcare, medical devices, or a life sciences background is considered an advantage
- You are able to multitask and manage numerous projects in a fast-paced environment. You work well under pressure and can handle tight deadlines
- You are proficient in content management platforms and Microsoft Office
Your attributes and skills:
- You feel comfortable to work on a team, across teams and collaborate and communicate closely with others globally. As today is about tomorrow, you continuously learn and overcome today’s boundaries
- You are passionate about storytelling, copywriting, content marketing and new digital tools; you are also a social media advocate with proficiency in LinkedIn and Twitter
- Missed opportunities are our biggest risks. Being a responsive and adaptive creative thinker as well as a strategic planner with analytic expertise ensures you are on the right path of shaping tomorrow’s digital publishing
- You have strong project management and organizational skills, work outcome-oriented and have excellent oral and written communication skills
- You are fluent in English, German is an advantage
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Sabine Reiter.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 101347
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time