International Tech Apprenticeship@Siemens - Portugal candidate (m/f)
Do you want to build your career in an international environment? Do you believe that when practice is combined with theory you can learn faster and better? Then the International Tech Apprenticeship Program for Technical Education is right for you!
At Siemens, we are on a constant search for bright and innovative minds to fill our ranks. We look for a fast learner, creative professionals with a multicultural exposure looking for real international engagement and have a strong desire to be a winner.
The combination makes all the difference:
- Classroom theory taught in Werner-von-Siemens-Vocational School Berlin, Germany
- Applied learning in Siemens Professional Education Berlin labs
- Experience in the workplace (Portugal/Berlin)
- Apartment will be free of charge (including gas and electricity)
- € 1,005 gross per month
- 30 days paid holiday
- Contribution of four home flights per year (€ 200 each)
- Intensive German Language Trainning
What do I need to be selected for ITA @Siemens Program 2019?
- You are Portuguese citizen
- Age 18 – 22
- Technical knowledge in the field of Mechatronics or Electric. / Electronics (with good marks in mathematics/physics)
- Excellent level of English (knowledge of German is a plus)
- Willingness to relocate for 3.5 years in Germany, starting August 1st 2019.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. Please find more information at www.siemens.com/ITA
Job ID: 101351
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time