Product Manager, Cardiology
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Product Manager, Cardiology to be responsible for Cardiology products and achieving the business targets in Thailand.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will provide sales support (for our Interventional Cardiology solutions):
- Product presentations to customers
- Support and guide system configurations
- Product related communication and clarification with the regional headquarter
- Manage product specific sales trainings
- Support installed base retention initiatives
- You will develop and implement marketing strategy for Interventional Cardiology
- You will monitor sales funnel and lead business reviews
- You will manage Siemens Healthineers presence at local conferences and trade shows together with MarCom team
- You will collaborate with customers to set up clinical workshops
- You will drive Key Opinion Leader development in Interventional Cardiology
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at
- You have at least 3 years of experience in Cardiology sector as:
- Sales Representative
- Sales Manager
- Product Manager
- You possess expert knowledge on Cathlab and Interventional Cardiology environment
- You possess expert knowledge of the Thailand Cardiology market
Your personality and skills:
- You possess the ability to manage, develop and drive the business
- You possess good communication skill (internal & external) and fluency in English and Thai language
- You possess excellent presentation skills
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 101410
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time