Are you passionate about growing your Deep learning skills? We are looking for an energetic and talented Research Scientist to join our R&D team in Bangalore.
As the leader in automation, Siemens links the latest technology – including AI, the industrial Internet of Things and digital twins – with the company's deep automation know-how to "automate the automation”, Siemens is focusing on functions that facilitate intelligent behavior of a plant, the use of open prefabricated modularized units with integrated and autonomous automation; and cloud-based operating systems.
What part will you play?
You will apply latest developments in deep learning to advance capabilities of autonomous systems.
Improve safety of autonomous systems by identifying novel methods of requirements specification, investigating failure modes, potential solutions and certification concepts.
- Masters/Ph.D in Machine Learning, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field
- You must have experience in Experience of architecting, training and analyzing CNN/RNNs or agents using Q-Learning, SARSA, DQN, DDPG.. and environments like OSim, OpenAI Gym.
- Experience with Caffe, TensorFlow, MxNet, Keras, Theano or other deep learning frameworks
- Excellent in Python/C++.
- Track record of coming up with new ideas in deep learning as demonstrated by publications in relevant conferences/journals
- Competitive compensation
- An opportunity to shape the future of autonomous systems
- World-class researchers and engineers as team members
- We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity
Job ID: 101440
Organization: Corporate Technology
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time