Siemens PLM Software, a business unit of the Siemens Digital Factory Division, works collaboratively with companies to deliver open solutions that help them realize innovation. Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support with a clear focus on Industry 4.0.
The Professional Services department is responsible for the delivery of the PLM solutions using the Siemens Advantedge Success Program. This program is a proven framework that aligns the value of Siemens PLM Software and leverage the experience of Siemens people, PLM best practices and tools focused on quickly and confidently delivering the value of PLM software. For more information on Siemens PLM Software products and services, visit .
To support our growth, the Benelux Professional Services department is looking for a:
The Project Manager is responsible for the successful implementation
of PLM solutions, working with cross-functional, multi-project team resources
to ensure solutions are delivered on time and to budget according to defined
scope, timeline and cost parameters. The Project Manager schedules, monitors
and controls all project activities toward these objectives, applying
technical, theoretical and managerial skills to satisfy project requirements,
while building positive professional relationships with clients and
associates. The Project Manager works
closely with the Services Manager and assists in management of the overall
- Reporting to senior management and steering committees.
- Publish project reporting to customer on a pre-approved frequency
- Manage customer Stakeholders
- Manage project Scope as defined in the Statement of Work (contract)
- Sets the teams objectives.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identifies the resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages the day-to-day operational aspects of a project.
- Reviews the deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimizes our exposure to risk on project.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Sets and manages client expectations.
- Handles all problems escalated from the project teams and stakeholders
- Knowledge of project and business management principles, methods and techniques
- Ability to strategically and tactically organize and structure activities
- Skills and experience in mediation, negotiation, argumentation and presentation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to pay persistent attention to detail, while maintaining an overall view of the situation
- Preferable general understanding in the areas of PLM concepts
- Technical background (bachelor or master degree and preferable engineering) with knowledge of engineering processes and ability to relate the value of PLM.
- Knowledge of Machinery and Aerospace Industries is an advantage
- Problem solving abilities - for both technical and personnel problems.
- Must have experience with a typical software development process preferable for PLM solutions.
- Be familiar with Solution Delivery Methodologies.
- PMI Certified or equivalent
- A minimum of three years of experience as Program or Project Manager for implementing PLM or MOM solutions in a commercial environment.
- Is a team player and able to communicate multiple levels of customers, peers and team members.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Works accurate
- Able to speak clearly English
- Good written skills for English
- Ability to work in an accurate and structured way
- Capability to be self-supporting (able to work without supervision) and quickly learn new concepts
Job ID: 101442
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software B.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time