What are my responsibilities ?
- Preparation of Budget/Forecast in collaboration with Sales personnel. Project handling, costing and cost controlling in consultation with the Commercial Management and the Project Managers.
- Participate in Project review / Bid reviews / Country reviews and preparation of Sr. Management meetings.
- Act as overall financial interface for the Division to all stakeholders internally (Regions, Projects, Departments, Functions)
- Follow up with projects, departments, and regions to get all necessary inputs for reporting on business figures inlcuding consolidation of internal business.
- Closing Activities at month end to ensure proper reporting of business and project results in line with the Budget/Forecast.
· Monthly, quarterly and yearly closing procedures and ensure that the resulting consolidated financial statements in ESPRIT comply with company systems, policies, and IFRS + SAG closing and reporting guidelines.
· Currency Risk Management with all transactions comply with company systems, policies, and IFRS + SAG closing and reporting guidelines.
Risk Management Coordinator:
· Identify the Risks and Opportunities at Company level in consultation with the Executive Management and reporting in accordance with the prescribed format.
· Assist in preparation of financial budget and forecast and assistance for periodic reviews.
· Liaises with Internal/External Auditors and organizing meetings in order to summarize the tasks and follow up on the implementation.
· Liaise and support when necessary the RIC Officer, coordination with various departments for implementation and monitoring the status on periodic basis.
· Autonomous execution of special tasks assigned e.g. regional budget analysis, process improvement projects, and global project reviews.
What do I need to qualify for the role?
· You hold a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree within Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business Administration.
· You have 5+ years of relevant work experience within a Commercial Project Management or Business Controlling function and understand accounting principles (e.g. IFRS).
· You are able to manage a complex stakeholder environment
· You are proficient in using SAP, MS Excel and PowerPoint and other data analytics platforms.
· You are detail oriented, take pride in your work and are able to work together with others to find solutions to complex challenges.
· You have strong personal commitment, sense of responsibility and duty.
· You have excellent communication skills, both orally and writing, and you are business fluent in English (orally and written).
Job ID: 101445
Organization: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time