Solution Architect (m/f/diverse) Data Management
- Your primary responsibility is to manage the Data Management team members which are working from onsite and primarily offshore to solve tickets in scope in the required quality
- Hence, you contribute with architectural know-how and technical expertise
- Based on your know how you implement the best approach by weighting business demand, system risks and overall architectural aspects
- You adhere to internal working rules, guidelines and propose process improvements and you liaise with functionally involved Operations and Professional
- Furthermore you process all assigned tasks and checks progress of agreed transactions and workflows to ensure timely completion
- You complete IT Service and Solution Management related transactions with involved internal and external parties
- You respond to operations related enquiries, act as first point of contact in subject matters and report accurately and timely to accountable management
- Therefore you work independently, as a stand-alone position or within a functionally dedicated team of IT developers in India
- The foundation of your success is a Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent degree in mechanical engineering, applied math or computer science
- In addition, you have over 2 years of professional leadership experience and at least one year of Intercultural experience with India
- You are an expert in SQL, PL/SQL (Oracle) and have good knowledge of PHP
- Moreover you have deep knowledge of the Teamcenter data model as well as detailed Teamcenter ITK knowledge and detailed Teamcenter BMIDE knowledge of codeless customization
- You have detailed RAC (RichApplicationClient) customization knowledge and UNIX Shell Scripting Experience
- You score with excellent communication skills
- Your profile is round off by fluent English and basic German skills
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Christian Reiser.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 101448
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time