Department: Controlling and Finance
Mode of Employment: Unlimited / full-time
If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Controlling and Finance Audit (CF A) helps to improve the overall success of Siemens worldwide business operations and processes and provide independent, factual, unbiased assurance to Siemens Managing Board and Audit Committee. As a business partner to Siemens executive management, we leverage our expertise in a wide range of topics in order to create an impact that drives change with improved financial results.
CF A is a Global Leadership Development Program where you will work on different projects for various Siemens businesses globally. The hands-on international exposure, in-depth view into Siemens operations, and networking opportunities are key elements to taking on a leadership role within Siemens as your next career step.
Join our team now in the Compliance Audit division as Auditor (m/f) - Export Controls and Customs (ECC) in Munich.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
• Drive pre-audit planning and perform analyses to ensure that all risks and controls are identified
• Manage global client contacts and auditees, solidifying CF A as a trusted advisor and help manage risks for Siemens
• Interview clients in order to extract crucial information
• Use analytical skills to identify root causes of findings and assist clients in developing improvement measures
• Participate in closing meetings with management and support discussions with drawn conclusions from the engagement
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
• At least 5-7 years international strategic trade controls and customs experience within Siemens, related industries or law firm, government agency or ‘Big Four’ business advisory practice
• Strong past performance in academics (e.g.: business, law, engineering or finance)
• Experience in RIC & Factory Controlling is desireable
• Intensive theoretical and practical experience (Expert knowledge) of U.S. export control laws including OFAC and BIS regulations
• Experience with multiple export control systems preferred (EU, U.S. and Asia)
Significant experience with export control Internal Compliance Program (ICP) implementation, management and audit
• Strong desire and drive to develop into future key leadership roles
• Strong preference towards candidates that have worked in an international business setting
• General Project Management expertise in a complex global organization
• Fluent in English; additional languages are an advantage
• Willingness to travel internationally up to 80 % of the time
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you would like to find out more about the application process and benefits for employees. Siemens places great value on equal employment opportunities. We look forward to receiving applications from handicapped people and thus support the initiative “job – Jobs ohne Barrieren”.