Sr Document Controller
Senior Document Controller
Location: Pune, India
Department: Power and Gas
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Engineering
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Achieving outcomes that matter
We identify areas of growth. Thanks to our extensive service network around the world, we can offer a wide range of support services for the oil and gas industry.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· Utilize Dresser-Rand /Siemens’ Client/Supplier Document Management system, but not limited to, the following functions:
· Interact with Dresser-Rand /Siemens engineering and sourcing personnel to keep production order files current with the order requirements. Responsible to reconcile all documents at the end of an order in preparation for archival and imaging.
· Interact with client and supplier document management personnel to resolve document conflicts and answer document submission questions.
· Produce reports documenting measurable parameters utilizing the Document Management System, Kronos, and other requisite computer systems.
· Maintain all assigned Dresser-Rand/Siemens orders.
· Maintain all Document Control Registers, Supplier follow-up lists, Master Document Lists as required by specific projects/orders/project engineers.
· Receive and transmit documents from Engineering and Drafting personnel to Dresser-Rand/Siemens clients and suppliers.
· Receive, evaluate, and categorize documentation from suppliers and clients.
· Utilize Dresser-Rand/Siemens and client web based software exchange sites and utilities in the transfer of order documentation.
· Prepare and add cover sheets to documents.
· Image select Supplier documents into the Dresser-Rand/Siemens Team Center\Globus System.
· Upon order completion will be responsible to see that documents as selected by the project team are collected, organized properly and uploaded to Team Center\Globus System.
· Audit the file locations for complete compressor orders verifying required content and format upon order completion.
· Manage the department information system (RPIS) for Project Engineering.
· Responsible to follow new procedures and procedure revisions through the proper process in preparation for issue.
· Maintain the electronic version of the manual to ensure it is kept current with new and revised procedures.
· Successfully interact with a high volume of Dresser-Rand/Siemens project personnel in performing day to day responsibilities and exhibit an ability to work in a dynamic work environment.
· Demonstrate good time management and prioritization skills by responding positively to and meeting submittal deadlines.
· Maintain The Client/Supplier Document Management system and train new users on a global basis.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Interaction with client and supplier document management personnel to resolve document conflicts and answer document submission questions.
- Should have high level of concentration and attention to details and accuracy of data, numbers and titles being entered into the system.
- Should have good interpersonal communication.
- Graduate in any discipline. Prefer to have Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Competency in standard office computer programs including the Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, WinZip, Volo View.
- Experience with Document Management softwares like Relatics, Sharepoint, Aconex, or Documentum, Web based software.
- The candidate should be good in English language, Communication skills, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Internet, etc.
- Preferably 7 to 12 years minimum relevant experience.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 101476
Organization: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time