- Responsibility for a group of specific projects for various Mobility customers.
- Project reporting and forecasting for Portfolio.
- Responsibility for setting, tracking and optimising key Project KPI’s across the Portfolio.
- Responsible for the application of the contract, commercial correspondence and letters and ensuring Siemens rights are protected under each contract and subcontract.
- Active customer interaction for both Sales Support and Delivery Portfolio where necessary.
- Supports the Project Execution team in identifying, evaluating and assessing risk and opportunities, strategies and response activities – taking over the full responsibility in this regard with respect to all commercial impacting risk and opportunities.
- Proactively sets up a contract and claim management cycle for the Portfolio.
- Responsible for the identification and implementation of demonstrable and measurable productivity and efficiency initiatives to benefit Siemens.
- Ensure compliance with all reporting guidelines.
- Support as required for other project activities.
- Support as required for other Regions and functional areas within Siemens as necessary.
- Technical understanding of products deployed in South Australia and Australian railway environment.
- Experience in varying technology deployments in the Mobility environment.
- Understanding of the Siemens operating environment.
- Experience in managing effective customer relationships and interface.
- Good exposure in commercial writing as well as assembling complete proposals during contract negotiations
- Experience of Pre-Qualification and Tendering process for a number of multi-discipline
- Experience in Commercial Management of complex technical projects in Rail industry.
- Experience in implementation of productivity improvements and efficiency measures.
- Experience with customers in the Railway industry.
Please send your current CV and cover letter outlining your suitability for the role and key areas of expertise for this role.
Siemens is a proud equal opportunity employer, creating a work environment of diversity and inclusion. Our diverse workforce cultivates Innovation and Excellence and in turn creates a workplace where our employees belong and prosper. Diversity and inclusion helps us fully realise the potential of our people. As part of Siemens Ownership culture, Siemens also genuinely supports reasonable flexible working practices that empower our employees to best meet work and personal commitments.