Sales and Business Development Manager
Sales and Development Manager
Starting Date: ASAP
No. of vacancy: 01
Location: Siemens Factory in Binh Duong
Mission of Function:
· Coordinate and work with all Sales in Regions/Headquarter inside and outside ASP to secure for Orders in term of evaluate competitive landscape, determine target markets.
· Establish senior contract with Regions and Partners and maintain it with fruitful relationship.
· Participant business calls on existing and potential Customer.
· Cooperate and tract key performance metrics (e.g pipe line).
· Develop, implement and manage business plans with particular focus on margin cultivation and business development.
· Lead business planning initiatives to respond market trends and opportunities.
Areas of Responsibility/Tasks:
· Profit and loss management.
· Contract management.
· Delivery, quality or material problems.
· Reporting: Business update, forecast….
· Budget development.
· Receiving feedback from Sales/Partners/Competitors to define measure for improving for all aspect: Product, price, after sales service…
· Gather info for market share/size to analysis market for defining BTA of regions.
· Key Account management.
· Working with Sales for win-loss analysis to increase hit rate.
· Working on white elephants list to update the measures and keep tracking with all targeted and potential countries.
· Marketing activities:
Define and implement marketing strategy
Handle with Regional technical support during training, workshop
· Low voltage busbar knowledge.
· English & Vietnamese fluently.
· Computer (MS office skills/networking and voice/data communication).
· Project management.
· Negotiations skills.
· Presentation skills
· Communication skills.
· Analytical skills.
· Strategic Management
· Knowledge of product and production process
· Sales and marketing competence
· Knowledge of plant management.
· at least 5 years sales/project management experience
· working experience in various business environments
· Preferable for abroad graduation
Job ID: 101617
Organization: Energy Management
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time