UX Designer- Digital Mobility
Siemens Mobility Limited
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Create User Interfaces for digital apps (focus on concepts, interaction- and interface-design)
- Research and evaluate innovative technologies in all digital areas.
- Creation of UI concepts, prototypes while being responsibility for the visual design output.
- Creation of visual designs for user interfaces and documentation of UI guidelines
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- At least 3 year’s experience in creating innovative and intuitive user interfaces with very good knowledge of design processes and UX/UI design (including design thinking, usability evaluation, use cases, user scenarios, user journeys and wire framing).
- You have a M.A. in communication-design, media-design Human Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, Information Design, Information Architecture, Cognitive Psychology ,User Experience, or a related field, or a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Psychology, or a related field and 2 years progressive post- academic experience specifically in Software Usability.
- You successfully drive products through concept, wire framing and visual design phases and work within an agile development team.
- Willingness to travel as well as working on site with an agile development team.
- Extensive and practical experience in responsive web design projects.
- Experience with design tools like Sketch, InVision, Zepplin, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe xD,
- Programming in C/C#, Java, HTML, CSS and JS is an advantage.
- You are passionate about digital trends and web technologies. Ideally, you have knowledge of cross-device applications.
- You think innovative and have logical problem-solving skills.
- Languages: Excellent English skills both written and spoken.
- You are used to working in an agile team and have excellent presentation skills.
- You are a communicative team player and always open to new ideas.
Job ID: 101620
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time