We are looking for a Financial Analyst who will perform highly complex financial analyses on budgets, cash flows, operating results, and business plans to determine rates of return,capital/cash flow requirements. The Financial Analyst will be responsible for building up a reporting structure to align with PL requirements, monthly cost controlling, performance reporting as well as forecasting. Responsibilities include coaching less experienced analysts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the implement reporting and forecasting processes/systems
- Coordinate updating of five year plan
- Support the Head of Portfolio finance in managing the business through the ongoing integration
- Act as a interface to the Performance controlling team (Portfolio finance and BU)
- Support financial audits of the TASS legal entities
- Handles special projects and analysis requests
- Present results of financial analysis to BU management and makes recommendations to enhance business transparency
- Develops team members through mentoring and coaching in complex subjects.
- Master of Science, Master of Business Administration and/or CPA/CMA
- Strong Siemens software business background
- Preferable background in small businesses
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge in the field of specialization or multiple disciplines to the successful completion of complex assignments.
- Successfully serves as point of authority and/or source or technical/ scientific knowledge from area of expertise.
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge or organization’s business practices and issues faced and contributes to problem resolution of those issues.
- Advanced degree may be substituted for experience where applicable.
Job ID: 101646
Organization: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time