Lead Data Scientist (m/w/diverse) Data Analytics for Energy Management
What part will you play?
- As a functional leader with expertise in data analytics, big data, IT and cloud architecture as well as machine learning in innovative international projects you design solutions to complex problems along the Energy Value Chain.
- Through utilizing modern collaboration tools, you create an open and inspiring environment where all team members feel they can contribute at their full potential.
- You act as a strategic partner, leading thinker and consultant to our clients, helping them to transform and change their business models and processes creating the ideal added value for them from data in combination with our products.
- You manage, coach, inspire and build a team of experienced and pragmatic data scientists. In addition, you develop the internal and external system of a data scientists delivery network.
- You advance pragmatic methods to solve key problems using data analytics technologies, methods, and algorithms.
- You act and work like an entrepreneur and translate your ideas into a convincing story to gather business potential and ensuring added value for the business and clients.
- You have a master's degree with a strong quantitative background, such as computer science, mathematics, statistics or physics.
- You have many years of professional experience in data analytics technologies, methods and algorithms, in particular data mining and machine learning, the application of statistical methods and the development of algorithms.
- You have experience in managing agile, global multidisciplinary projects, dealing with clients, and have already implemented proven big data projects. Ideally, you are familiar with digitalization in the energy industry or energy supply environment
- You show extensive knowledge of classic RDBMS technologies (Teradata, Oracle, IBM, etc.), emerging open source technologies (Hadoop, NoSQL, etc.), ETL, data integration processes and technologies (Talend, Informatica, etc.) as well as streaming technologies.
- You have experience in the composition and technical leadership of a team and embrace the technologies that allow the team to be efficient.
- Fluent English skills and, ideally German or another language skills complete your profile.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Jörn Labus.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 101654
Organization: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time