For our Smart Infrastucture Division in Kartal we are looking for a Project Engineer. This role will be responsible for provide engineering services, technical consultancy to perform functions in accordance with this objective, maintain the structural and technical development for Project Management services of Distribution Systems Department.
What are my responsibilities?
• Prepare Single Line diagrams for power plants, consumer lists,
• Create BOQ's(bill of quantities) and technical documentation,
• Determine the necessary equipments like GCB, IPB, Aux., Transformers, Diesel GEN ,AC/DC, MV,LV etc.,
• Prepare Engineering Calculations,
• Create cable lists of external power, signal and control cables,
• Work on cable routes, quantity, and placement to determine the processing,
• Provide technical coordination between electrical projects,
• Provide necessary technical support in procurement operations from suppliers.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Minimum 5 years of experience in power plants,
• University degree in Electrical Engineering,
• Very good command of English,
• Advanced in MS Office applications and AutoCAD,
• Male candidates should have completed the military service requirements.
What else do I need to know?
• No restriction to travel.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00