Business Administrator (Grip Grade PL11)
Controlling - Factory topics
We make real what matters
- Reconciliation of GR/IR accounts to clear items within stipulated time
- Clarification on queries raised by FSS (Payable team)
- Clarification and action on vendor block
- Vendor Clam management
- P2P Alert closure
- Inventory knock down factor
- Audit coordination and documentation (Statutory audit, ICFR documentation)
- Initiating Advance request
- Vendor related topics e.g Letter of Credit requirement, Bank Guarantee etc
- RM Consumption & Installation Capacity (Quarterly)
- Inventory Provision
What you need to make real what matters
- You are a Graduate/ Post Graduate in commerce/MBA/ having experience of 3-4 years in Factory commercial
- Hands on experience in Spiridon and Microsoft Office with respect to Factory controlling
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Job ID: 101672
Organization: Energy Management
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time