TASS International is currently seeking candidates for:
Test Operator (location Helmond)
Tass international is growing rapidly. As result of our success we are looking for Test Operators for our department Homologations.
The Test Operator is responsible for testing, daily maintenance and related activities. The Test Operator competences stretch to testing activities as individually specified by the Operational Manager.
The Test Operator ensures the correct preparation of test machine(s) and test sample(s) before, during and after testing with respect to the relevant quality instructions.
Main Job Responsibilities:
• Confirming appropriateness of test equipment prior to the tests
• Performing tests with appropriate test equipment according to authorised working instructions.
• Identifying potential mis-measurements during and after testing
• Adequate registration of measurements, (non)conformities, relevant notes
• Identifying potential solutions for increased quality assurance of testing
• Responsible for a clean and neat laboratory and office work place environment
Required Background & Education:
• Education Level: Minimum MBO (vocational school), preferentially a mechanical or
mechatronic engineering degree
• 1-5 years working experience in process/manufacturing industry
• Good knowledge and experience with quality standards and product quality control
• Good communication and representation skills
● Skilled to represent the company during (on site) testing activities
● Likes to pick up new challenges
● Team player
● Flexible and no 9-5 mentality
● Being able to handle ad hoc requests
● Willing to perform test projects resident at the customer
Job ID: 101725
Organization: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time