Senior communication expert for IT infrastructure (m/f)
Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be…
• Coordination of communication about new or changed IT infrastructure services on global level. Assessing the impact of a service change for business, other IT departments and end users.
• Preparing and adapting relevant information for Siemens internal target groups.
• Preparation and hosting of information sessions about IT Infrastructure topics for global Siemens IT target groups.
• Promotion of innovations and new IT infrastructure services.
• Develop communication plans.
• Implement communication activities defined in annual communication plan
• Create various communication material, e.g. articles, newsletters
• Partner for Siemens companies departments: Jointly develop communication plans with them, create synergies and support them in planning/initiating of communication activities
• Understand the business and their portfolio and the key solutions and benefits of the individual Siemens company
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
• Bachelor’s Degree in Communication/ Marketing/ Information Technology with experience in Information Technology or related fields
• High level of self-organization and sense of ownership
• At least 3 years of proven work experience as Communication Manager or hands on communication experience
• Strong teamwork skills Hands-on and result driven personality
• Professional manner
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to prioritize and multitask
• The ability to work on your own initiative / Be able to work to tight deadlines
• Passion and proven experience working in a multicultural environment
• Good knowledge of IT infrastructure topics such as Windows operating systems, Office 365 and mobile solutions is a plus.
• Written and spoken English on negotiation level is a must, additional language like German is a valuable advantage.
Want to know more?
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones? House appliances? We don't do them anymore!... At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out:
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Job ID: 101729
Organization: Global Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time