What are my responsibilities?
1. Responsible for strategic planning and decision-making at the executive level to develop and implement production systems and processes to achieve organisation's overall vision and its current and long-term business objectives.
2. Responsible for production budgets; monitor the cost and effectiveness of production activities to optimize resources, prioritize spending, and achieve volume, quality, and manufacturing standards.
3. Establish operating budgets; monitor the cost, effectiveness, and reliability of installation activities to optimize resources, prioritize spending, and ensure that standards are met.
4. Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team of supervisors who are responsible for various production activities such as assembly, machine operation, processing, treating, or packaging.
5. Cooperate with functional or operational area managers (for example in supply and logistics, or sales) to understand their current and future product needs and develop plans, cost estimates, and schedules for integrating these needs into existing manufacturing activities.
6. Ensure implementation state of the art standards for EHS, occupational safety and production quality in cooperation with the related departments.
7. Provide necessary engineering capacity.
What do I need to know to qualify for this job?
5 years and above experience in motor/drives technical knowledge
At least being a manager for multinational company and multiple teams over a period of 3 years
Bachelor degree or above in mechanical or electrical or related education
Excellent English communication skill
Strong leadership and capacity of planning, organize and coach