Siemens Mobility RS 2 - RAMS engineer - 可靠性工程师-株洲
What are my responsibilities?
- Analyze tender document clause by clause for RAMS chapter and prepare the bidding document accordingly in terms of propulsion supply scope.
- RAMS engineers for clarification of unclear tender clause and prepare relevant information they needed for calculation
- Creation of the reliability model and allocation of RAM target, MTBF, MDBF, MTTR and so on;
- Creation of Hazard Log and Safety Studies
- Collecting System Data and possible Hazards
- Subsystem-Hazard Analysis with FMEA (failure mode effect analysis) and Risk Ranking
- Support of concept system assurance plan
- Calculation and Classification of Risk
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- 2 years and above RAM experience in railway field.
- Good oral and written English skills
What else do I need to know?
The Siemens Rail Systems Division is an international leader in providing rolling stock and related services. Its portfolio covers the full range of vehicles – from railroad cars to metros and locomotives to trams and light-rail vehicles. The Division combines competence in the areas of local, long-distance, and logistical transport to offer comprehensive expertise for environmentally friendly, efficient, and reliable rail vehicles, which are already in use in more than 40 countries.
Job ID: 101793
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time