eHealth - Jr. Software Engineer
Would you like to contribute to the healthcare solutions of tomorrow?
Are you passionate about java programming?
Are you enjoying agile development practices within a scrum team?
In case you answered 3 times yes, we have a right job for you! We offer you to work with modern technologies on one of the market leading product.
Your responsibility will be:
- Developing of innovative Web Applications according to the backlog priorities
- Responsive Web-design and cross-browser compatibility
Contributing to the continuous integration and deployment
Technology experiences expected:
- Java programming in context of Web Application servers (preferably Tomcat)
Personality skills required:
- Analytical skills, structured approach
- Ability to work independently
- Sense for quality
- Open for learning, improvement mindset
- Team player
- Adjustable standing desk as a standard
- MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
- Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
- Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
- Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
- Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
- Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
- Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
- Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
- Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards :
JUNIOR skills/experiences - starting from 1100 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
MEDIOR skills/experiences - starting from 1500 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Job ID: 101808
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time