Role: Cloud Application Support Engineer
Location: Wrocław, Poland
About the company
Siemens Industry Software, a business unit of the Siemens Digital Factory Division, is a leading global provider of software, systems and services for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) and Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM). With our range of highperformance industrial software, we help manufacturing companies increase the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and bring new products to market faster. Global Delivery Network (GDN) is the organization within Siemens Industry Software responsible for global delivery of PLM and MOM services.
As a result of a rapid growth and business needs GDN decided to extend its current delivery network (USA, India & Malesia) with Europe dedicated Nearshore Center in Poland. You can learn more about our story here: https://www.plm.automation.siemens.com/global/en/our-story/
We are looking for candidates who would help us support our projects in Managed Services for TcPCM within our Delivery Center in Wroclaw.
What are my responsibilities?
- As a technical expert you are responsible for the installation, configuration and adminstration of TcPCM in customer´s environments, including Development, QA, UAT and Production environments.
- Supporting users on their issues in using the product.
- Supporting internal knowledge management and training.
- Some shift work required as we are supporting 24x7 customers - May have to be on-call during holidays
- Solving L2 tickets on the application and working with L3 on issues which can't be solved by L2
- Applying patches on test, UAT and Production Server
- Documenting root cause analysis of issues
- Reaching out to GTAC for Product Issues and raise IRs
- Communicating with users on issues and providing workarounds to issues
- Developing Knowledge Management database for solved issues
Our software is used as an integrated enterprise solution for calculating product and tooling costs in many global corporations and industries, and is technically based on the Microsoft Windows .NET platform and SQL Server.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Digital Factory Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.