Trainee (SL1M)- Clinical Marketing Assistant
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join Siemens Healthineers Malaysia as Trainee (SL1M) for Clinical Marketing Assistant. Trainee will be hired under the Skim Latihan 1Malaysia Programme (SL1M) for 9 months periods in the In-Vitro (Diagnostic) team.
What are my responsibilities?
- Optimize business tools by learning and assisting in optimizing the utilization of existing and new Customer Relation Management (CRM) tools
- Assist in testing and migration of data to new CRM tools
- Review and update CRM data to allow real time analysis of CRM tools for business decision
- Coordinate in marketing events; align with marketing plan implementation
- Understand lab challenges and work closely with laboratory healthcare consultant to optimize the workflow using IT software
- Optimize and drive lab IT tools adoption in laboratory
- Ad-hoc duties when required
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Bachelor’s Degree, in Information Technology (IT) or science background with a minimum CGPA of 3.0
- Proficient in Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Fresh graduate from Local, International or Foreign Institutions of Higher Learning as recognized by the Government of Malaysia
- Knowledge in MS Office (Words, Excel, Power Point etc.)
Monthly allowance of RM 2000, six (6) days of annual leave, medical leave and SOCSO.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Job ID: 101823
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time