Head (m/f/diverse) of Logistics and Material Management in International Project Business
What part will you play?
- You design and manage the complete logistics process as well as the complete material management process in order to fulfill both: the customer expectations during the project execution as well as Siemens internal project requirements and standards
- You are the main contact person to the customer on all subjects regarding logistics and material management processes (negotiations, clarifications, reports etc.)
- In addition, you act as main contact person to all regional companies involved in the project execution and all internal/external suppliers in terms of strategic issues in the logistics and material management processes
- You ensure the close and smooth interlinking between all functions involved (LPM, LPO, Warehouse, international supply chains) in the logistics and material management process
- You take over the leadership of a team
- You have long-term experience in project logistics including transport, material management, warehousing and international supply chains
- You have several years of experience in international project business
- Furthermore you have sound negotiation skills
- You are able to build a cooperative collaboration with all internal/external interfaces (national/international)
- Besides that you are self-assure and have a respectable appearance at the customer
- Your profile is round off by business fluent English skills, spoken and written
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Michaela Borho.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 101844
Organization: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time