Head (m/f/diverse) Material Management in International Project Business
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You design the Material Management Methodology/Concept in order to fulfil both - customer expectations during project execution as well as Siemens internal project requirements in regards to a material management to ensure transparency along the whole project supply chain
- You provide useful, specific and appropriate input/requirements for Data Base Design
- You define Tracking Systematic / Barcode systematic with the aim of achieving maximum transparency and ensuring up-to-date material information on line time level
- Above that, you define operational Material Management Processes
- You ensure process with interface to engineering, procurement, national/international (internal/external) suppliers, regional companies, logistics and further parties involved
- You develop requirements / annexes for supplier contracts
- Moreover, you safeguard compliance to defined processes with regard to suppliers and partners
- You are steering the Material Management Team
- Lastly, you provide close and smooth interlinking between all functions involved in the material management process
- You have gained a university degree in logistics with focus on materials management or logistics management
- You bring long-term experience in the international project business
- Above that you have long-term experience in material management process design, warehousing, international supply chains, logistics
- You are a cooperative collaborator with internal/external interfaces (national/international)
- You demonstrate excellent negotiation skills
- Your English and German language skills are fluent
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Michaela Borho.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 101845
Organization: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time