Complex healthcare products need the traceability of various requirements to user stories, branches, tests and approved features. You have a chance to help us build quality solutions that will save health and lives of patients by developing a tracing product using Java, OSGi, EMF and Maven. You will be working in an international environment, learning from the best and helping to raise the bar of software development in a key development center of the Siemens Healthineers.
· English (B2)
· Knowledge of best coding principles (e.g. SOLID)
· OSGi, EMF , Maven – nice to have (or similar technologies)
· Will to learn and grow
- Master’s degree in IT is preferred
· Adjustable standing desk as a standard
· MSDN license for each developer with prepaid access to AZURE
· Free access to PLURALSIGHT – the WBT platform
· Team building program - 2 days adventure offsite meeting for all employees every year, Christmas party, extra budget for team building events
· Participation on world famous IT conferences like Microsoft IGNITE for best employees
· Wide project portfolio in healthcare domain and job rotation within company (Cybersecurity, Artificial Intelligence, Healthcare IT services, …)
· Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
· Health program (contracted wellness providers, sport centers, salary reimbursement in case of illness)
· Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
· Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards :
JUNIOR skills/experiences - starting from 1100 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
MEDIOR skills/experiences - starting from 1500 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
SENIOR skills/experiences - starting from 1900 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.
Job ID: 101854
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time