PLM Software - Linux Administrador (m/f)
Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be…
• Support our team maintaining our own applications.
• User management and setting permissions for users.
• Monitoring and control different interfaces to remote systems like SAP and Teamcenter.
• Customizing of application configuration (i.e. pathnames, IP-addresses)
• Installing new certificates for interfaces
• Collaboration with our service provider (ATOS) for UNIX-Administration
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
• UNIX OS Basics.
• Highly motivated to become acquainted with new topics.
• Cron-Job monitoring and control.
• Linux Scripting.
• Furthermore, knowledge in the programming language “C” is a plus.
• Working experience or SAP Knowledge is a Plus.
• Understanding UNIX-Tools make, sed, awk, grep is advantageous.
• University degree in Computer Science or similar
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work independently and with a virtual team
• Fluent in English (speaking, reading and writing)
Want to know more?
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones? House appliances? We don't do them anymore!... At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out:
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Job ID: 101859
Organization: Global Services
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time